Saturday, May 11, 2024

Yeah my theory of the ruling class tech vultures purposeful intent to destroy art and desensitize humans that art doesn't matter get back to work in our company towns cleaning up the climate change disasters is all on display here, because they hate art and see it as getting in their way all here proven



They are coming to crush us and they are broadcasting it happily. You still going to play with your new AI tools? Hypocritically I am typing from an Apple product because we are so crushed with nowhere to go with little room. Can we as artists at least fight against this dystopia and vision they have for us? I honestly don't see it. They are already doing these teachings in art schools and art/photo platforms giving them so much praise. Reading about FKA Twigs one of the last truly innovative contemporary underrated musicians proudly talking about creating her own AI, made me want to cry.  Maybe I'll be pushed to live miserably off the grid yet.