Monday, August 31, 2026

Open Season


ICE agents are building America back from the ground up

Taking the reigns from the police pyramid scheme and imperialist soil dreams


‘Take lives, alive or not!'

'Shake and throttle the social contract safety nets!’

‘Soldiers of land placement enforcement put my community into bankruptcy!’


The weather of the foreseeable open season:

snow, rain, freeze, sleet, gun range fire, funeral pyres

the merchants don’t miss a beat

- ‘OBEY! Wait not yet…sike!’


- ‘Let’s check your background, before you deploy settle in, bite into the

void....'


- Homeward bound rupture?


‘Broken ribs and Jesus in a headlock, you and I’s fellow man twice removed.'


- ‘Good for you.’




- Domestic explosion? Are you a loose and lost cannon? What is the

bandwidth?


‘Dear leader, the feminine I took care of back then was a symptom of

structural disturbance. I do best as a carpenter as thick as God’s boots to

stomp my home in. We now submit to wail and worship.’


- ‘Glad you took care of it and broke them into allegiance.’




- No name?


‘My signature is every man is ready made.’


- ‘Sign right here.’




- Who dropped you into this part of town, into this space as the planet

levitates?


‘I’m mad. I’m game.’


- ‘Sounds good to me.’




- Sleeked masks, high pay, brother your words are a grenade, so what do

you say?


‘Yippie ki yay! On the floor! Up against the wall!’


- ‘That’s the answer we have all been waiting for!’




- ‘Now remember sons, every interaction is a possible weapon.’


‘Sergeants, we love the phantom limbs and haunted plains that host the

Americas. Our adrenaline of USA was born for the new era of citizen and

constitutional reconstruction. We love the fear. We’ll take it from here.’